The much-awaited Boardmasters 2023 lineup has finally been announced, and it’s sure to be a festival that music fans across the UK won’t want to miss. Taking place from August 17-21 at Cornwall’s Watergate Bay, the lineup includes a stellar mix of both established and up-and-coming acts from the world of indie, pop, rock, and rap.
Headlining this year’s festival are British indie band, Foals, who will be bringing their fantastic live show to Cornwall. Joining them for a night of rock and roll are chart-topping American rockers, the Foo Fighters.
Other big names appearing at the festival include British pop sensation Dua Lipa, rapper Stormzy, and alternative rock band The 1975. There’s also plenty of new and emerging talent to get excited about. London-based singer/songwriter Yungblud will be bringing his unique brand of punk-pop to the stage, while up-and-coming rap artist Octavian will be delivering a high-energy performance.
There’s something for everyone at Boardmasters 2023, with a range of activities available throughout the festival, including beach sports, skateboarding, and BMX. There’ll also be plenty of food and drink stands, so you can fuel up for a day of dancing and singing along to your favorite acts.
When is Boardmasters 2023
Boardmasters 2023 is currently set to take place between Wednesday 9th and Sunday 13th August 2023. This popular music and surf festival is held annually in Cornwall, UK and has been running since 1981. Each year, thousands of people gather in Newquay to enjoy the best of music, surfing and culture. With an amazing lineup of acts and the best waves in the UK, Boardmasters is a must-visit event for anyone looking for a beach-filled summer getaway.
Boardmasters 2023 Lineup Activities
• Team-building activities such as kayaking, orienteering, and rock climbing
• Arts and crafts workshops to create unique souvenirs
• Morning yoga and meditation classes
• Outdoor fitness classes and obstacle courses
• Cultural food tasting and cooking classes
• Movie nights under the stars
• Water sports such as snorkeling, jet skiing, and scuba diving
• Beach volleyball and other beach games
• Live music performances
• Stargazing and astronomy workshops
• Guided walking tours of nearby attractions
• Team scavenger hunts
• Nature photography and bird-watching excursions
Tickets for Boardmasters 2023 will go on sale soon, so make sure to get yours in time for what’s set to be an unforgettable weekend of music and fun.